The Avenue Nursery is committed to providing a high quality childcare service for you and your child in anti-discriminatory surroundings in the following ways:
We will treat you and your child with respect and courtesy at all times.
- We will promote good relationships between parents/carers and the staff, respecting and valuing your view as the prime carer of your child, and involving you in all discussions about your child.
- We will hold regular meetings to discuss your child’s progress with you and any involved professionals.
- We will provide you with written information about the service you and your child will be receiving.
- We will respect and pay due regard to each child’s individual needs taking into account their race, gender, ethnicity, language and disability.
- We will provide surroundings where every child feels confident, secure and valued as an individual.